Free PDF Book Download
Five Tactics to Predictably Grow Your Business In 2021
The 5 business tactics you need to execute your vision, define what “success” means, and activate culture… so you can leap past your prolonged plateau and scale predictably in 2021!
In this 7-Page Report, We’ll Show You…
- The troublesome but realistic comparison between your company and the carnival game, Whack-A-Mole… and a simple strategy to make your revenue (and valuation) more predictable in 2021.
- The specific (and vitally important) reason your company culture is a major factor in your stalled revenue growth. And no… this has nothing to do with ping-pong tables, nap breaks, or flexible weekends.
- Page 3 reveals the exact types of metrics you need to track in order to see around corners and make tactical business decisions.
- Why the strategies, tactics, and habits that built your business to the levels of success you’re experiencing NOW are not capable of getting your business to the levels of success you’re hoping for in the FUTURE.
- and so much more…
I’m Cullen Talley, founder of Exit Momentum
I wonder if you’re like me…
I’ve always had this insatiable curiosity about business. Ever since childhood, I asked questions about and had an innate desire to understand:
- why people purchased
- how successful businesses are run
- what business models work best in different situations
- why some businesses get stuck while others continually grow, and
- why there are those who always need money when others don’t
Fast forward to today and my superpower is understanding the intricacies and intersections across Marketing, Sales, Product, Ops, Tech, Finance, Legal, etc.
Here are some of the things I’ve worked on…
- advised on major acquisitions that impacted 1000s of employees with billions of revenue in play
- expanded existing businesses into new channels of distribution
- proven business models that returned 11x angel investors capital in under 24 months with a $220M exit
- worked in cutting edge mobile and digital marketing technologies
- pushed sales increase by more than 20% while reducing costs by nearly 50% in the same period
The list is extensive and the roles have ranged from 5-person startups to 20,000 employees in Fortune 100. They have been very tactical hand-to-hand combat with little-to-no support all the way up to C-suite and advising owners and investors.
It’s been a wild ride, making countless business owners and investors very successful in the process. And I’d love for you to be the next success story.
Want more predictable growth in 2021? Find out how…
Exit Momentum © 2021. All Rights Reserved
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way.
FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
From time to time, the Company may report on the success of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. The information about this success is accurately portrayed by the Customer. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success.
As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this Website.
* Any and all product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks, copyrights or images featured or referred to by or within Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum, website, sessions, presentations, workshops and/or social media forums, are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum. These trademark holders do not sponsor or endorse Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum or any of his products, services or comments. Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum is not a franchisee, is not affiliated with, connected with, endorsed by, authorized by, or sponsored by EOS® Worldwide or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. EOS® Worldwide lists all of their trademarks at https://branding.eosworldwide.com/trademarked-terms/. In addition to EOS® Worldwide, Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum declares no affiliation, sponsorship, nor any formal partnerships and/or alignment with any registered trademarks of others. Cullen Talley/Exit Momentum stands independently as an independent contractor and provider of teaching, coaching, advisory, consulting and support services, to help people and companies build, run and grow successful, resilient organizations, and enjoy awesome lives.